Posts by YungHa
301 posts total, newest first.
What to do in 99 days of free timein General - [QUOTE=Joe;14404270]
Fair enough if that works for you, I wish I bothered watching videos on improving but end up just chilling in a noob rank for fun x)[/QUOTE]
For some reason I get competitive in weird places haWhat to do in 99 days of free timein General - [QUOTE=t0b1;14404170]web dev is good idea, learn something what can bring you money
for example: web dev (wp), web design, marketing, language[/QUOTE]
Are you a web developer or designer?
I'm currently stuck on CSSWhat to do in 99 days of free timein General - [QUOTE=Joe;14403673]
I would suggest against ditching gaming, just minimize your time spent on it. You need to keep some simple entertainment in your life, be it gaming or netflix or korean love fantasy lol[/QUOTE]
What to do in 99 days of free timein General - [QUOTE=Joe;14398207]@ YungHa what have you done for the last 40 days, anything productive? :p[/QUOTE]
Its been a while since I came back to mpgh. To be honest, for the past 40 days there wasn't really anything productWhat to do in 99 days of free timein General - [QUOTE=Aborted;14349877]Beat your dick in increasingly complex and convoluted ways.
You've never lived until you've spent half a day preparing for the ultimate cum.[/QUOTE]
Sadly, I've tried smashing my pussy for half a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.