Posts by yo007
4 posts total, newest first.
Unity 3D Obfuscator Pro versionin Unity / UDK / GameStudio / CryEngine Development - Hello guy, i'm having a hard time trying to find the paid version of a well known app named "Unity 3D Obfuscator" for free. If some of you do not recognize this app, it's simply an app used to decompile/extract .unity3d Assembly-Csharp of web-based gamein Other First Person Shooter Hacks - yea dude, i downloaded its .unity3d file. Just gotta drag and drop it into firefox and i can play it.Assembly-Csharp of web-based gamein Other First Person Shooter Hacks - Sorry dude i forgot to mention it, but now i have its .unity3d file(rage_shit.unity3d). It's playable offline on Firefox. Later, I decompiled it using unity obfuscator and hacked the life points by editing certain lines Assembly-Csharp of web-based gamein Other First Person Shooter Hacks - Hello guys, i have a little problem on something related to unity. I'm quite new to modding unity web based game so any kind of help would be appreciated :). I dumped and edited the assembly-csharp of a web based unity g
Showing the 4 most recent posts.