Posts by Grafu
16 posts total, newest first.
[RepZ Client] How to setup your own server *VERY DETAILED*in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - Hello MPGH Community today I am going to hopefully teach you guys how to set up your very own server!
Do I use my internet connection or a VPS?
One of the most common questions we got asked by people. Personally if you Custom Callsigns and Emblemsin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Tutorials - Picture links are dead, reupload would be good.. :)Good Alternative to FourDeltaOne?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Coding / Programming / Source Code - I don't want to spam, but once again here's the thing you need to know about current clients.
RepZ
• Badass Anti-Cheat
• Custom Weapons
• Custom Maps
• Fast Forum Support
• Full brightnessAnyone know?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - If you want to hack, move on IW4PLAY client... :"DHow much do you like MW2?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - Stupid question to be honest, anyways in my opinion (8) ;)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.