Posts by Dasy
30 posts total, newest first.
PolyMeme v7 Added SlowAim and Triggerbot! [External & OpenSource] [PolyHack]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=csgohackersteam2;11176488]No. Learn the difference between Permanently Untrusted and Major Disruptive.
Permanently Untrusted == Usually inhumane reactions or invalid angles == almost as same as VAC
Major DiPolyMeme v7 Added SlowAim and Triggerbot! [External & OpenSource] [PolyHack]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=dorukyurdusen;11176303]you got overwatched m8 sorry next time don't kill everyone with esp and try to die in some rounds[/QUOTE]
I played without Hack Polymeme!Polymem used a couple of times.
http://s020.radikal.PolyMeme v7 Added SlowAim and Triggerbot! [External & OpenSource] [PolyHack]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I got a ban (Unreliable status). I received the status of *Unreliable*. I was in the penultimate place. Perhaps because polymeme. :(
http://s019.radikal.ru/i620/1511/20/642ccbe420cf.pngPolyMeme v7 Added SlowAim and Triggerbot! [External & OpenSource] [PolyHack]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Still UD? :)PolyMeme v7 Added SlowAim and Triggerbot! [External & OpenSource] [PolyHack]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive. Last Depot Update: 5 days ago (November 19, 2015 – 00:41:45 UTC).
It follows that the hack is working! Stay tuned for the game! And do not play with the older versions and different h
Showing the 5 most recent posts.