Posts by NLNHack
3 posts total, newest first.
Loyal Theme [Unique Features]in Visual Basic Programming - Hey everyone! I haven't released a theme in a while, so I decided to release one I started a few months ago, but completed today. It is called Loyal Theme.
Image: Pic1
*LoyalButton1's State is normal, LoyalButton2'Show untraceable? Message Box (VB.NET)in Visual Basic Programming - I've seen lots of RATs that have functions where you can show messages to the user using MsgBox or whatever. The problem is, you can find out what process the message box originates from through the task manager etc. I eFileZilla Recovery Toolin Visual Basic Programming - This is the first time I post something useful here Roflmao I really wanted to post a Chrome recovery tool, but I wasn't finished with the SQL class, so maybe next time. Victoire
I know FileZilla recovery tools have bee
Showing the 3 most recent posts.