Posts by Rypan
5 posts total, newest first.
Mw2 Liberation | Mossy v8 Menuin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - You guys aren't understanding my question.Mw2 Liberation | Mossy v8 Menuin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Yes I know that but I care if my profile page says 0 days since last ban. I am already banned in this game I was just wondering if I would get the counter reset back to 0 for hacking again?Mw2 Liberation | Mossy v8 Menuin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - I am already VAC'd in this game, if I use Liberation again will the VAC counter reset? :P I know it seems like a dumb question but I just want to make sure.Mw2 Liberation | Mossy v8 Menuin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Stupid question but if you are already VAC banned in this game and use something like this (that is detected by VAC) will my VAC ban counter reset back to 0 days?New Update Dll Safe ?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - Can someone explain what they mean by the dll files? Are they just a modified version of Alexander Blade's ScripHookV dll to be enabled in multiplayer? Or is there something else I'm not getting?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.