Posts by Xerts
14 posts total, newest first.
LazyFishing v1.3 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - THANKS A LOT MAN IT WORKS NOW!!! I WANNA KISS YOU!!! NO HOMO! XDLazyFishing v1.3 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - First thanks a lot for your fast replies and for being here to help, here is the path;
"C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Trove"
and yes there is a Cache folderLazyFishing v1.3 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;10916144]Where is the trove install folder?[/QUOTE]
I didn't change the original path that steam installed the game to, if that's what you are asking about o:LazyFishing v1.3 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - when I try it using steam it keeps giving me error when I try to save account, and when I try it using glyph folder path it gives me the account-related e-mail in the list, but when I try to start account it opens glyph LazyFishing v1.3 (Multi Account Launcher, Fishing, Boot Throw, Auto Decons)in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=mcsleaz;10916052]A. Don't bot on your main
B. you can change the path that the script looks for Glyph in at the top.[/QUOTE]
actually now that you mention it it's pretty foolish to bot on main but that's what I'v
Showing the 5 most recent posts.