Posts by NotDan
7 posts total, newest first.
Hacked Client in the form of a mod?in Minecraft Help - Well uh, I just don't know how to add the hacks into a mod, like, is it done the same.Hacked Client in the form of a mod?in Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=Gorzoid;11823164]when I googled for tutorials it looks like there is only one video which is not very good. take a look at some of forge hacks with a java decompiler to see what functions they are using to draw onHacked Client in the form of a mod?in Minecraft Help - [QUOTE=Gorzoid;11820924]Yes they are possible and some do exists, but making a mod means you need to do everything through forge api (or use classtransformers with java bytecode) while standalone clients use MCP so they Hacked Client in the form of a mod?in Minecraft Help - Um, ghost client? Uh, I'm not sure. I mean like it has everything a normal hacked client has, but it's a mod instead.Hacked Client in the form of a mod?in Minecraft Help - Could it be possible to make a hacked client, but instead of being a client itself, making it a mod? If so, how could it be done?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.