Posts by Itsmenormalguy167
10 posts total, newest first.
Bo4 AFK Scriptin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - [QUOTE=qwertyr;14521452]I never had issues with the mouse stuff when I used to afk i'm pretty sure, would just load into a game and not move at all in blackout but still earn crates/tiers are you sure that's the issue?[/Bo4 AFK Scriptin Call of Duty 15 - Black Ops 4 - Does anyone have a script that can AFK farm for tiers/reserve cases? I've tried everything I can think of. All I've been able to figure out is that the game has 2 afk systems, a less aggressive one that will kick you, anCon's Shell Shock Live Aimbot [Source Code]in Steam Games Hacks & Cheats - How can I tell how much power I need behind the shot to get it to go where the program shows?EngineHacks BlackLight Retribution [Arc Client -No Steam]in BlackLight Retribution Hacks - Cool work brahUnlimited Gametime Accounts [After update]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bakb99;11170737]I have the same problem:
ActivationUI.exe - application error
"The application was unable to start correctly (0xc0000142). Click ok to close the application"
I have repaired and reinstalle
Showing the 5 most recent posts.