Posts by dorkstick1
11 posts total, newest first.
HELP THREAD(post ANY questions here)in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I can start combat arms, login, and play half way through a match with the wall hack on and it will disconnect me after that. Can someone tell me what is wrong?[HELP] need chams for windows xp proin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - i need chams. all the others dont work for me. even wall hacks would be kickass:)[HELP]kizz.dll wall hack.in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Ok I need help. I have the wall hacks that are the kizz.dll. But, i get into a game and i can play for a lil bit but then it disconnects me. I have Windows XP Pro. Will someone help me with my problem?[HELP]d3d9.dllin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I installed it. Now what?[HELP]d3d9.dllin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have Windows XP Professional Build 2600.xpsp.061012-0254 (Server Pack2)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.