Posts by deadlycat
3 posts total, newest first.
Aqw could be amazingin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - I think AQW needs to have world wide events, where it bring more people together and has a much more pvp feel to it. I think the game has a great thing going but it lacks that team playing. It would make the game so muchQuest Glitchin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - What if you had an auto clicker click where the reward shows up? I guess hat would be difficult with multiple rewards but something like like diamonds or tokens maybe?Quest Glitchin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Tutorials, Source Code & Coding - Hey guys I'm new and this is my first post, just fyi :)
I'm sure everyone has heard of the merge shop glitch, you hover over the buy buton while holding ctrl and you press w after you click buy.
It works for quests too
Showing the 3 most recent posts.