Posts by sarces
68 posts total, newest first.
100$ Premium Seller Giveaway for whoever can...in General - Well, hunt is onLeague of Legends Contest Voting Thread: 50$ AGC | Premium member| Noxey accounts!in League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Got it x3
Thank you for everyone who voted for me
and Good luck in the next contests.Watching Anime as you grow upin Anime - I've faced it but mostly from people that are watching anime as well, or people that have nothing against it. Just some sort of a banter but never aggresive. Imho there is small chance when you meet a person that he's waCheap Avatars - Anime Girl Headshotin User Services - [QUOTE=bakchodpappu99;14699288]
no I meant a human face? Like someone's personal picture to avatar kind of like their animated picture[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that's what I meant. I'm just saying I can't do troublesome parts
[QCheap Avatars - Anime Girl Headshotin User Services - [QUOTE=bakchodpappu99;14697524]Can you make avatars out of real pictures?[/QUOTE]
Actually yes, but it depends. I don't feel like doing mechanical parts etc.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.