Posts by BobJoe123
131 posts total, newest first.
Experimental Bypassin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Lol thanks now we can use both "unmentionable" hacks and own in combat arms once again. Thanks man nice post ;)what level are you?in WarRock Discussions - Ehh mine is....lvl 2 o.o pretty newb.-RagerZ- Screen Capture v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Very nice creation...I'm sure lots more people will be using this other than print screenBypass that works + Chamsin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Very nice.. If this works I love you (no homo) I miss hacking:(
I'll re-edit this once I tested which should be in an hour or so...maybe tomorrowAVA Hack INJECT INSTRUCTIONS // With Picturesin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Ren103;1224374]Edit: Nooo! Doesn't work.
Do I need to run the injector as Admin?[/quote]
If your using Vista or Windows 7 then yes...If your using XP then no...just inject normally
Showing the 5 most recent posts.