Posts by Oridian
18 posts total, newest first.
Fortnite Cheat Undetected (Aimbot, Item ESP, Player ESP)in Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=cruel12;13167792]What do you mean by saying visuals?
Wallhack?[/QUOTE]
He means Visual features (ESP, ItemESP, etc.) work, but Aimbots are all instaban atm.NEW UPDATE get kick off the game when jump off the bus (AGAIN!!!)in Fortnite Discussion & Help - Agreed, stop with these useless threadsOLYMPIA V1.0 | Aimbot | PlayerESP | ItemESP | SupplyDropESPin Fortnite Hacks & Cheats - DETECTED
Careful guys. Wait until new release from OPSimple Battefield 3 Hack [Zlo/Origin] ( Updated 2.7 )in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - Is this still undetected?Dark Overlay x64 v2 - External Multihack by tejisav.in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=VaitomarNoC++;10976704]Yes ... but this function has not FF ban risk because I use it a lot ... besides the FF records your stats weapons, recoil, damage, accuracy, DPS .... etc[/QUOTE]
I know that lol, I got ff'
Showing the 5 most recent posts.