Posts by BROCKSHOCK
7 posts total, newest first.
Golden Headshotsin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Im pretty sure a golden headshot is when you hit/shoot/stab/scratch/penis slap your enemy between the eyes and forehead...... I remember hearing that on the crossfire forum. boboAICW - Advanced Infantry Combat Weaponin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It cant be an AUG or a TAR.......
look newbs, the 40mm grenade launcher is on the top, and the 5.56NATO gun is underneath.
The nade launcher is directly where the barrel would be on an AUG or TAR....
That meansAICW - Advanced Infantry Combat Weaponin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - ok boys and girls lets think about what we are saying.....
If they put that weapon in the game it would be an unfair advantage.
The grenade launcher would be too powerful....
I think crossfire has enough random bypass?in Combat Arms Help - thanks. lol hopefully this time I wont d/c again.bypass?in Combat Arms Help - did, lots of answers...which one?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.