Posts by Tormatic

37 posts total, newest first.

[$0.99] Cheap Unmigrated Full Access Minecraft Accountin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - I've bought from him for the past 2 days, and it appears for the two semi bulk orders I got from him, he was either unavailable or didn't have enough "on him." Trusted seller, good seller, but a bit of an inconvenient [CHEAP - $1 EACH] UNMIGRATED Minecraft Accountsin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=xXBlazeCraftXx;11272228]User scammed me, will be posting a scam report, it was a 2015 cape and he scammed me off $55.[/QUOTE] Wasn't able to get back to you on Skype before you opened the claim. A full refund wasHow to get unmigrated minecraft accounts - No Investment!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=Darknado;11210309]I probally could have worded it better, I mean no investment after it is bought haha. Sorry for the confusion![/QUOTE] Oh, I'm not confused. Charging someone to teach them a publicly available c[CHEAP - $1 EACH] UNMIGRATED Minecraft Accountsin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=xJudgez;11209392]awsome sell trashing bro... if thats how you sell your accounts gl then lol...[/QUOTE] What? I don't understand where you're coming from.95 UNMIGRATED ACCOUNTS FOR $50!in Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - Selling 95 unmigrated accounts for $50. Accepting PayPal ONLY. Add me on Skype to buy: mechanicalgaming Proof I'm not a scam: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1045415 - - - Updated - - - no longer se

Showing the 5 most recent posts.

Need help?