Posts by omegared85
7 posts total, newest first.
EpochMod Server Files for ArmA 3. [0.1.0.3] [Hiving Enabled]in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - Lystic, absolutely awesome release.
Thanks!
I am seeing a couple of nagging problems -
All players respawn in a tiny island in the bay.
Vendors do not sell items, (no vendor items listed) though the GUI is accessible.EpochMod Server Files for ArmA 3. [0.1.0.3] [Hiving Enabled]in ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - Just installing. Thanks Lystic!!!!IpNaded's CD Key Shop 2$ Each! [Trusted seller] [Paypal] [Never Resold] [24/7]!!in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - Great Seller!✔Wallas's Key Shop ✔$2.50 | +Vocuhed | Skype 24/7 | PayPal | Warranty | Large Stock |in DayZ Selling / Trading / Buying - +2 bought two yesterday and two today.Looking for a base camp building script...in DayZ Mod & Standalone Hacks & Cheats - Hey all.
Got a good bypass and a good menu system set up with all the major scripts in it, and I've modified/added quite a few of my own.
What I'm looking for now, is a one shot script to set up a defensible base
Showing the 5 most recent posts.