Posts by NoDuck
8 posts total, newest first.
Draw on screenin C++/C Programming - Thanks a lot for your help :D
This may be a bit off-topic: Do you know if VAC scans for open handles to the game, i.e. does VAC detect it if I only read the game's memory?helpin C++/C Programming - I've learnt C++ with this tutorial: www(dot)cplusplus(dot)com/doc/tutorial/
But I don't know if it helps you, since I already knew Java and C#Draw on screenin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Raydenman;10903757]I'm sorry but I don't know how the "Anti-cheat" works.
You need to create a brush using that function, "indispensable".
I can only tell you a precision: when you don't need anymore the object Draw on screenin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Raydenman;10903636]Can you post the code?[/QUOTE]
The drawing code is kind of spread throughout my code (I should rework and encapsulate it in a way) but I basically use this:
HWND hWnd = FindWindow(NULL, "<gDraw on screenin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Raydenman;10903571]That functions have nothing to do with anti-cheat detecting ...[/QUOTE]
But when the anti-cheat detects that my hack draws on top of the game's window, it may find it suspicious and for example
Showing the 5 most recent posts.