Posts by zJaniGT
19 posts total, newest first.
Selling Legendary Eagle(LE) accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - Bumping++++Selling Legendary Eagle(LE) accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I am selling my Legendary Eagle account with 11wins for 20€ paysafecard/paypal
Picture of account ingame:
http://puu.sh/kMq3Y/05164cd1d3.jpg
Picture of account in steam:
http://puu.sh/kMtHG/34877bbc34.jpg
PayLE+ accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I would like to report dzonixx,I've bought the steam gift cards 1x 10 1x 5 as he said he wants steam gift cards not paysafecards.
Proof: h t t p:/ /p u u . s h / k c n A Q / 6 e 9 e 4 f 6 2 e 5 . p n g (stick link togSelling very good LEGIT STEAM Account never cheated on it , 10 lvl , 350 hrs , 7 gamein Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - I would like to report dzonixx,I've bought the steam gift cards 1x 10 1x 5 as he said he wants steam gift cards not paysafecards.
Proof: h t t p : / /p u u . s h / k c n A Q / 6 e 9 e 4 f6 2 e 5 . p n g (sticLE+ accountin Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=dzonixx;10948895]i am selling MGE acc , 30 wins 350 hrs , 10 lvl steam acc , 7 games , 1 year old account , you interested?[/QUOTE]
Add me on skype jan.repas1 and send me some proof's of ownership and account pi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.