Posts by Folpe
9 posts total, newest first.
LVL down?in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Help - delete your characterJordans Menu v0.95 [1.30|UNDETECTED|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - how uch it dropping money?Infamous GTA V Hack Update 3B [ONLINE|1.30]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=lok899;11103007]you are czech but its says you are from austria? really?[/QUOTE]
Austria is around 100km from my home, but internet is maybe from Austria (its big company)Infamous GTA V Hack Update 3B [ONLINE|1.30]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=asam1s;11102790]Well i dont see that as a problem[/QUOTE]
My problem is: It is thus a change (some different work, new function or something) when it is turned on and when I got it off?Infamous GTA V Hack Update 3B [ONLINE|1.30]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=asam1s;11102643]I dont really understand you[/QUOTE]
Open menu and do to "Miscellaneous" here is 1 more option what show for you some next "options oor I dont know how to call it..." and there is option Safe Mode
Showing the 5 most recent posts.