Posts by Grim09
337 posts total, newest first.
DO YOU LIKE BEER HUNTER?in General - Beer Hunter seems cool to me. I voted yes.VB6, tutorial and working key!in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=jetamay;192408]Oh my fuck did you not read the message, DON'T FUCKING REPLY. YOU DON"T HAVE TO FUCKING REPLY, Fuck seriously, Jesus this is going to be the top of the list for 5 more years because of you basterds,VB6, tutorial and working key!in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=jetamay;179944]This should be locked all were getting is "nice" "Awsome". Anyway I alrady have VB6, I like VB.net better, because it well...It is better, Fucks sake though the Winsock Programming is a bitch in VB.Which messenger do you prefer?in General - AIM is old.....
I use Xfire. It kicks more ass!Be a MPGHerin General - Make a stoner section. There will be interesting conversations in there. And you'll get more activity from it.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.