Posts by Heroblind
59 posts total, newest first.
Gellin's Public Edited By Me! 12/30in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - wow looks awesome.. can't wait for approval.Spammer tutorial?in Programming Tutorial Requests - So i've searched multiple times unable to find a simple spammer tutorial for visual basic. I have the GUI built and some coding done, but i need the meat of the coding (the actual spamming part). I'm sure a lot of people[Question] Some really funky code.in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=Erinador;1311962]Sowwy, o_o
And you can always use to thanks button to thank me ;)[/quote]
I clicked teh tanks. But i got one problem. it still happens. Whenever I put the code "My.Settings.in***icks = 0," I[Question] Some really funky code.in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=Erinador;1310043]First off all change "Application" into "User"
Second off all change "String" into "Integer"
Increase the variable by 1:
My.Settings.strClick += 1
Empty the variable:
My.Settings.strCli[Question] Some really funky code.in Visual Basic Programming - [quote=SPittn_Blood;1308152]Change the scope to User and make sure the Button "Reset" actually does something?[/quote]
Yeah cus i'm retarded enough NOT to code an important button. if your gonna try to help. Think of
Showing the 5 most recent posts.