Posts by Walkyr
303 posts total, newest first.
Re:Zero -kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu-in Anime - https://img.ifcdn.com/images/cd8a62a14debe8adae67fa4cbf6e60948b5130420c4377409c0b10b23152a7f6_1.jpg
I feel that this will be the true ending of Re:Zero.Note 7in General - Good thing I didn't even consider getting the Note 7. S7 Edge all the way!Show off your watchin General - http://cdn2.gsmarena.com/vv/pics/samsung/samsung-gear-s2-classic1.jpg
My current watch and what I've been using for couple of months. Before I had a LG G Watch R, still have it laying around just dozing around.
PayedLooking for a Gaming Laptopin Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=Rutpak;11997089]>Gaming
> Laptop
Choose one.[/QUOTE]
Why should he? There are true "Gaming Laptops" for an affordable price. New in the market being the GL502VN and GL502VS with 1060/1070 Cards and i7 6700HQs. TLooking for a Gaming Laptopin Computer Builds & Upgrades - [QUOTE=Phildepill;11996892] Does anyone know more about the realeasedate of the new OMEN 17's?[/QUOTE]
Probably some weeks. They're already available in the US (I think) so it won't take that long to get it International
Showing the 5 most recent posts.