Posts by mooserman
529 posts total, newest first.
State of the Union: Hacksin Combat Arms Discussions - This is the best time to peacefully play ca.Free account #1in Combat Arms Discussions - lol the info for last name or birthday is wrong somehow.
Oh well i'm done logging in and out to annoy everyone.Regarding Gifting GP Stuff From Stolen Accountsin Combat Arms Discussions - Unless nexon has gotten way smarter in the last couple months (I doubt it), there is no way they would ban you. Also nice to see some familar names in the section, lol my last login was in febuary.Nexon failin Combat Arms Discussions - Nexon just fails, that is a well known fact.
Woah why is everything so weird!Now I understand why...in Combat Arms Discussions - [quote=ddd555;3314430];) , good times to remember. I am sorry EHB go banned (my forum).
But feels good to see that you all (older members) remember me.[/quote]
how could we not remember you? When you made your hacks
Showing the 5 most recent posts.