Posts by GenesisBoosting
18 posts total, newest first.
STACKED DIAMOND 5 ACCOUNT (12.5K RP)(28.7K IP)(32 Champions)in League of Legends Marketplace - [QUOTE=ZZZ231;11016907]Is 100$ the lowest youd take for this ?[/QUOTE]
I can negotiate, add me on skype :^)Bronze/Silver Account NAin League of Legends Marketplace - hey, i have a silver smurf i dont use much anymore, lots of champions, which is perfect for what you're asking.
skype: live:gabvic529_1Selling my platinum account! 70% winrate, 42 champions, 21 skinsin League of Legends Marketplace - Hey guys, I am here to sell my platinum 4 account. I plan to not play much after worlds ends, and so I don't have a use for it. I would really like at least $60 for it, but price is negotiable.
22 skins after victoriousSelling/Making Graphic Designs For You! (CHEAP)in User Services - added on skype!Need NA Boosting for ~2500 RP Giftsin League of Legends Marketplace - Gold 4 to Gold 2 for 2.5K RP
Skype: Vaikuvisuals
Showing the 5 most recent posts.