Posts by xisk
5 posts total, newest first.
About coding an aimlockin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Just curious to know more about the cs:go hacks, to understand how it works.
For example this one: youtube.com/watch?t=1066&v=JPlAqPb4izs
After writing the code in the software and converting it to .exe how do I activateAbout coding an aimlockin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=HitByParkedCar;11043680]C++ is probably the easiest for beginners making haxxors. First thing you must choose/understand is the difference between WPM (WriteProcessMemory) and stimulating keyboard/mouse movements.About coding an aimlockin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=Block4o;11043542]If you're just starting with cheats, you should probably learn a programming language. Then start practicing with something easier like a triggerbot or bhop. There are plenty of sources you can loAbout coding an aimlockin Counter-Strike 2 Coding & Resources - Aye, I am planning to code a private aimlock cheat but I am starting from zero though I have a lot of motvation and the will to learn the languages.
So I was wondering what kind of languages I need to know to make a sma[5.18]League of Legends account checkerin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - How many accs I should run a check to get accs?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.