Posts by -InFeCTeD-
129 posts total, newest first.
xChocolatex v4.5 Finalin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Shadowking at the end of your signature it says "Dont Press Me" it's really freaking tempting - PS: i Pressed it x.xxChocolatex v4.5 Finalin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=flameswor10;3428080]I like playing legitly boh1
I make hacks to give people an advantage over me which makes the game much more fun + challenging.
I mean, I dont wanna be versing nubs 24/7 Do I?[/quote]
Ha i xChocolatex v4.5 Finalin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=vietboy;3428034]u guys relize theres like nearly 1000 post on this thread ?[/quote]
With yours 1001 XD tehee :O
[quote=popsingh123;3428048]He would use his own /facefloor[/quote]
you create your own hacks but xChocolatex v4.5 Finalin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=TheTrooper182;3427692]patched, I think I'm turning into a "chocolate hater"but if you take another version serves ¬___________¬[/quote]
ok first of all SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT IF YOU READ THE FUCKING PxChocolatex v4.5 Finalin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - NICE!!! Dude this is like the Top Hack on Right now dude , like yours for me is the best right now , wdf? and its gonna be your final release? BUT WHY T.T i love your hacks dude please don't stop making these T.T
Showing the 5 most recent posts.