Posts by yshabash
79 posts total, newest first.
[INFO] Weapons reviewin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - Am I the only one who noticed some almost completly similar guns are ranked differently? For example the famas is written as 2 stars and horrible while the firefox is 4 stars and rofl this gun is awesome. They don't haBuying AVA accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=kurtshock;5373403]You interested in any of mine?[/QUOTE]
Its nice, but it has only assault rifles :D
I'm actually more of a sniper player, zebra's usually get me REALLY interested.
I might buy your 145k euro acAVA account price checkin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - Alright guys, so I got an AVA account I'm buying and what to know how much you guys think its worth.
Guns:
Walther
Beretta M93Ra
SW1911
SA58 Para
Sako
HK416
P90 Hari
M4A1 Carpio
AK47 Hawkeye
Firefox
STG44 PAny hacks out hhere?in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Discussions - [QUOTE=Lehsyrus;5372989]
A.V.A is generally just a harder game to hack. Every public hack gets patched within a few days of the release.[/QUOTE]
You have to give props to the AVA team, they are managing hackers way beSelling Steam Acc/BFBC2/GTAIV/AI:War/Overlord/Othersin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Lol you do know that you can bump a thread once per day, UP TO 5 TIMES PER THREAD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.