Posts by tacome
12 posts total, newest first.
How much would you pay to have a stylus on your phone?in General - I don't think styluses are very useful. I wouldn't pay any money to have one on my phoneHow Do You Feel After Days Without ...in General - I feel the constant dopamine from tapping could cause you not to feel as much pleasure from things like work or school.Hello friends <3in General - I just started my first year of college and majoring in psychology. I'm now living on my own and making all my decisions.How to quit nicotine?in General - I've never been addicted to nicotine but if I was you I would taper off itSamsung Note 8 Refund Canada Anywherein User Services - [QUOTE=DChan88;13138702]Not sure which website is possible. I'm asking where can I get this done[/QUOTE]
Bestbuy.com alot of refunders do this site here look around. I recommend clouduser
Showing the 5 most recent posts.