Posts by vBerberis
14 posts total, newest first.
Selling maxed out Apple macbook pro, hard?in Marketplace Talk - forreal meet at a bank or police station. they wont think you'll meet at those institutions with a "hot" macbook and will most likely feel more comfortable purchasing. Show a cropped version of the online invoice that doHelp to sell my MBPin Marketplace Talk - dude you're fine just sell it on craigslist for like 1500 if its a 2k laptop. its easy dont trip about all that serial crap it wont tie back to you. although I dont know why you insisted on using it with your real apple Any big hd tv 50"+in User Services - Plenty of people on the user services can refund you a pixel 2 XL. Hurry now while its in stock. I recommend Megumi if you want A1 customer service and peace of mindLogitech G403 Wireless Mousein User Services - I'll take it for $15true religionin Marketplace Talk - Have not heard of it yet, but I too would like to know!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.