Posts by L3G0
299 posts total, newest first.
What should I do in the future?in General - [QUOTE=Rörschach;10573813]
i think he meant join the infamous Anonymous group[/QUOTE]
Ohhh well I think I need to make enough money to buy a house and stuff and I don't think anonymous pays with cash..What should I do in the future?in General - Don't get what you're saying?What should I do in the future?in General - Basically I have been with computers my whole life. I can almost fluently code
HTML, I know a little CSS, a little Java, (I couldn't tell
them apart but I can code using those things, thanks to codacademy.) I use to Windows 10in General - What do you guys think about Windows 10? Personally, I'm up for anything new. I can't stand using the same thing for longer than 3 years, so as long as Windows 10 runs good with games, I'm all for it.boboboboUnlimited Instagram Followers | 11-6-2014 | Jailbreak Only | New | Working | *Hot* |in iOS - Anyone know if you can do this to other apps? In particular, ones that are more up-to-date and has more users?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.