Posts by P!NK.
6 posts total, newest first.
League of Legends SIGN Enablerin League of Legends Help - Well i just want to create a name on EUW / NA Server with korean signs. Cause ingame the name will be boxes. And imo thats kinda cool.
Its about the name not about the words ^^League of Legends SIGN Enablerin League of Legends Help - Hey guys,
I just wanted to ask you if someone could make a tool like the bad word enabler just for korean / japanese / chinese signs.
If you dont know what i mean:
ㅗㅈ오롭ㅈ호&Including DirectX-SDKin Coders Lounge - Hey guys :),
I recently completed my GDI ESP but I'D like to do chams but I need D3D for it.
I already watched fleeps tutorials about chams and Direct3D and I did all like he did but
I'm still getting Direct3D errP!NK's DLL Injector BETAin Visual Basic Programming - Hey guys :),
I'm here to show you the dll injector I made in VB .NET
It's still in BETA so if you use it plz reply to this thread for bugs.
296301
Virusscan:
htt ps://www . virus total . com/de/file/332aCoD4 NoSpreadin Call of Duty Modern Warfare Discussions - It will work on public servers. It's pb detected tho :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.