Posts by hey_ya
21 posts total, newest first.
[X32.1.2] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1448995
Panic panic panic!!!
Joe you should consider pinning that thread to the main rotmg forum instead of in the tutorials subforum, would probably help prevent outdated sp[X32.1.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Guys, correct me if I'm wrong but I might just be the first person in this thread to figure it out...
is the client... outdated? :eek:
You can go fix the client yourselves, you guys know right?
And though I can't say [X32.1.1] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Just in time for Halloween[X32.1.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Nah, just got banned from a third party server of which mpgh will not let me name here. Account is still good.
Oh and while you're at it, would it be possible to fix the issue where the calendar goes off screen when you[X32.1.0] 059 clientin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - bobo I just managed to accidentally ban myself from the RotMG server because I posted the following image.
https://i.ibb.co/vccw9jG/hack.png
Turns out with screen stretching, "screenshot mode" still causes that little
Showing the 5 most recent posts.