Posts by TheRedBeard
4 posts total, newest first.
BOII how to find DVARS /w OllyDBG and CEin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tutorials - [QUOTE='[NEWACCOUNT]Yano;11112065']It should always say MOV DWORD afaik.[/QUOTE]
May be I don't have the right DVAR? I can't upload a picture but here is the code:
005DF388|68 D0D7BE00|PUSH t6mp.00BED7D0|; ASCII "phyBOII how to find DVARS /w OllyDBG and CEin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tutorials - [QUOTE='[NEWACCOUNT]Yano;10520077']
VI. In the first short TextBox you enter 78, in the longer one you enter the adress.
As the type you select the type of the DVAR (in this case its Float), in description enter what Big Offset Listin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - [QUOTE=Betzu;11016165]TheRedBeard You asked the same question... ;)[/QUOTE]
I asked for offsets, not addresses. ;)Big Offset Listin Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - [QUOTE=LillilateX;10996654]
0x7DD9C0 for NoAnim without ADS.
0x4AF220 for NoRecoil without sounds.
0x4AF319 for NoRecoil (just another method)[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Can you help me? I learned how to find the adresses but IOllyDBG - Find Speed Address (Text - Hard to Understand)in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Coding, Programming & Source Code - Hi,
I know I bring back a 2014 post but I have a question and this is actually the best tutorial I have found so far. How do you find the offset is 0x78?
Thank you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.