Posts by E%U$%UJ$IJRJr6j6j
13 posts total, newest first.
Account purgein Account Recovery & Support - As the title says please.Snapchat score boosting service! | Fast | Cheap | Easy | Starting at 3$ |in User Services - Vouch for Wiggle.
Fast response, completed 100k in shortest time possible and everything is great.
http://prntscr.com/hts37nApple Refund Iphone 7 Plus (EU)in User Services - [QUOTE=ben2418;12679296]not sure there's someone as stupid to give you any payment whatsoever if you don't post proof buddy :)[/QUOTE]
Are you fucking retarded?
How can I scam if I give the service first, I'm the one whApple Refund Iphone 7 Plus (EU)in User Services - [QUOTE=gangster08;12678828]All these shady guys on AB claiming to do UK and not giving any proof that it's possible. I don't think UK is possible unfortunately but EU is definitely doable.
- - - Updated - - -
don't tApple Refund Iphone 7 Plus (EU)in User Services - [QUOTE=ravo1965;12678177]Would like to see proof too & what % do you take please? AnonBacktracked[/QUOTE]
I take 35% and like I said above, I don't take proof for opsec reasons but you can pay after refund hits bank.
-
Showing the 5 most recent posts.