Posts by asosrefunder
12 posts total, newest first.
What refund services do you want me to provide next?in Marketplace Talk - Zalando is similar to ASOS but a lot easier to refund there.Any suggestion what bikes should I get on amazon?in General - $200 is way too cheap for a bike dude. That's garbage quality. Try save up around $500 for a decent one, or look at garage/yard sales - quite often I see good bikes go for around $150, like super good quality ones - onesSelling Amazon Giftcards! | 60% of the Price!! | Paypal or BTCin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=Dobby.;10990569]MrRag
why would someone buy 100$ amazon cards for $120 paypal ?
You can easily find sites that you can buy with paypal for the same value you get back /facefloor
gl with this sales /lol[/QUOTE]
UsBuying Bitcoins for my AGCin User Services - I have an unleaked AGC method, but instead of selling it, I'd like to sell the gift vouchers instead as I've already seen that some people here buy them for quite a good rate. Contact me if you want more info, my skype i[H] BTC [W] AGC or STEAM GIFT CARDSin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - I'm interested in buying for amazon gift cards :) added you my name is refund4u
Showing the 5 most recent posts.