Posts by hellomyfwens
7 posts total, newest first.
Tips and Tricks on staying undetectedin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - Firstly, this tutorial is for beginners unlike for you, a "global elite" player who seems to know the game inside out.
1) In casual mode, don't forget that dead players can spectate you including you enemies, making tTips and Tricks on staying undetectedin Counter-Strike 2 Tutorials - I had done a fair share of getting banned both csgo, bf4, minecraft and lots of other games. I am posting this to help the hacking community by telling you the do and don'ts when you are hacking
For those who do not wA bit Smarter : Multihack 3.4 [Fully External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=overnightz;10984896]should not use Enigma with hack ?[/QUOTE]
I STRONGLY ENCOURAGE YOU TO USE IT. Though it may output closely to the same signature it helps with masking someone the codes to prevent detection byA bit Smarter : Multihack 3.4 [Fully External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=EnricoXD12;10984883]the Legit Aimbot from MiraJ is so good too , it looks like the EZ frags one ...[/QUOTE]
Never heard of I but I assume the coder decided to stop uploading or turned to selling it privatelyA bit Smarter : Multihack 3.4 [Fully External]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=EnricoXD12;10984854]well , there IS some LEGIT aimbots out there , the abitsmater's aimbot is not one of them , it flicks alot and it's weird , but the EZ frags one was absolutly perfect , not too obvious if you h
Showing the 5 most recent posts.