Posts by maktm
10 posts total, newest first.
[Help Me] I want make c++ Consolein C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Yamiez;11294771]if he states that he wants the SAME Read/Write memory method[/QUOTE]
wut. Where does he say that?
but ok, i'll stop deviating from the topic. you can go ahead and help him out.[Help Me] I want make c++ Consolein C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Yamiez;11294624]Clearly you did not read what he wanted.[/QUOTE]
Umm read this:
[QUOTE]
I want make c++ Console but i not know How to make i have Source Code Dll c++ but i want make c++ console
[/QUOTE]
Sounds [Help Me] I want make c++ Consolein C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Yamiez;11294051]The code i posted allocates a console and opens the input/output files for it so you can stream data to it (cout/printf etc).
Do that in your main, make sure to have included <stdio.h> =][/QUOTE]
[Help Me] I want make c++ Consolein C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Jenarosa;11290617]as I said, it's easy. I just show up a tip. anyway, this is what you need to do:
#include "stdafx.h"
#include <Windows.h>
#define BASEADDRESS 0x00B03E9C
#define OFFSETNSD 0x4bc0
#define OFFSESimple Iterator classin C++/C Programming - std::allocator does more or less what your custom allocator class, YDataAllocator, does. I'd also suggest implementing std::iterator using the available tags in the std namespace but I've never really used standard itera
Showing the 5 most recent posts.