Posts by Rixa
82 posts total, newest first.
LINKEDIN PREMIUM BUSINESS PLAN 6months/12monthsin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Added You in IM, looking for getting 1 Year Plan.Professional Video Editorin Work & Job Offers - Have you experience in Video Editing?
Are Videos like this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae8gK-VYKqQ
No problem for you to create ?!
Then contact me, I'm looking for a Video Editor who is able to edit the Looking for a Video Editor/Graphic Designerin Work & Job Offers - Hi mpgher´s!
I'm currently looking for a Video Editor/Graphic Designer for a project that I would like to start.
Experience that is required:
- Native English
- Thumbnail Design
- Logo Design
- Video CGoogle Merchant Center Expertin Work & Job Offers - I´m currently looking for an Expert who can help us to get our Merchant Centers reinstated from our White Hat Business. We have around 2-3 Stores per Month which needs to be checked and prepared to pass the Google Mercha🔥 PERSONAL ACCOUNTS ⚡️ QUALITY SUPPORT! 🎉 CHANGE INFO | YOUTUBE TV, NETFLIX, & MORE!🔥in Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - added you on IM :)
Showing the 5 most recent posts.