Posts by BigBenji
16 posts total, newest first.
AutoHealer [manual mode] [autoupdate pointers]in Trove Hacks & Cheats - Still working?Nippy's Fishbot V1.4.4 with Bootdrop/Deconin Trove Hacks & Cheats - Good thing you did not go back and try and edit the bot! Hopefully Trions fix worked!
EDIT: oh shit repping, I think I might have just sent you the same private message 2-3 times by mistake, if so sorry about that ;( I Trove: How to get flame turretsin Trove Discussions & Help - I think it has been a long time since you were able to get them, they are probably quite rare now. If you see someone has a club world with a bunch, you can always msg them to see if you can buy a few.WINDOW screen BUG ?in Trove Discussions & Help - They tried to hotfix this, could you tell us if your issue was resolved?How to get past bugged Weeping Prophet?in Trove Discussions & Help - This week there was a bug introduced where sometimes that second main gate will not open. The way to bypass it is to go into the corner beside the door where the wall of the room meets the outer wall of the doorway and f
Showing the 5 most recent posts.