Posts by Helios283
102 posts total, newest first.
Did Nexon mess up injectors [reposted in proper place]in Combat Arms Help - I've only been running one hack at a time.
I'm going to try running CA and a known working hack in a VMWare virtual machine tonight and rule in/out whether something funny is going on with my system. VMWare has okay 3Did Nexon mess up injectors [reposted in proper place]in Combat Arms Help - Hello,
Last night I was running several hacks (Some crypted some not) just fine using N-JECTOR by N00B.
This morning none of my hacks worked anymore. I tried crypting them using byte cipher or black light v1, triedWhat has MPGH taught you?in General - That there is a power button on my computer.G-spot is a liein General - [quote=Gourav2122;1420616] every day i wake up and look upon my crotch, and i smile.[/quote]
I lol'd so hard at this.NEW MPGH 1 SPOTSin General - wait, if this is an MSN live feature then I'm fucked
/me is a pidgin user
Showing the 5 most recent posts.