Posts by teckaufman
177 posts total, newest first.
[24/7] INSANECRAFT.COM [BUKKIT] [SURVIVAL] [PVP] [ICONOMY] [LOCKETTE]in Minecraft Server Advertising - [quote=Gaz;4373081]When i connect it tells me End of Stream......[/quote]
That Only Happens If you try to Connect Multiple Times I think. /mmz
Edit: I get Failed to Verify Username When I connect :confused:[24/7] INSANECRAFT.COM [BUKKIT] [SURVIVAL] [PVP] [ICONOMY] [LOCKETTE]in Minecraft Server Advertising - Name:Trent
IGN:teckaufman
Age:15
Experience as player:Have been a Mod for a Minecraft Server before it was Shut Down, Rather than that 3 and 1/4 Years.
How will you play? [Creative, Survival or Both]Both bobo
Why sh[1.6.6]GunnezCraft[Yes, i got it working!]in Minecraft Server Advertising - Let me just me sure. Is the server up at the moment?
Gunnez360GunnezCraft [1.6.6] [Creative] [Non-Premium]in Minecraft Server Advertising - [quote=Dguard;4288063]WL me
IGN: Dguard
btw need premium user?[/quote]
Dguard
[quote=Steelierelk;4287977]My IGN is Steelierelk please whitelist me ^____^[/quote]
Steelierelk
This Thread is Dead. For the new TGreen Weapons & Vehiclesin Battlefield Hacks & Cheats - [quote=levicourtois;4289524]liked for the 1st 10 mins but then it got annyoing and hurt my eyes[/quote]
Somebody feels the pain from Green. bobo
Showing the 5 most recent posts.