Posts by Kisonu
5 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Fishbot V1.4.5 with Bootdrop/Deconin Trove Hacks & Cheats - hey after recent update the pointer would fish but it doesnt bring in any fish can fix please??Fishing Pointer Update(10/20/2015)in Trove Coding & Resources - [QUOTE=reppin;11065880]New pointer is: 0x00B10160
Also if you are using my fishing bot I need to find new offsets for fishing type give me a few more minutes on this.[/QUOTE]
can there be a link to your fish bot bePlease make new fishing bot!!!in Trove Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=dasVertrauen;11027533]We dun need a new fishing bot... update the address.[/QUOTE]
okay thanks :)Please make new fishing bot!!!in Trove Discussions & Help - Hey guys!! I was wondering that with the new patch it wasnt possible to bot fish anymore?? Can you guys make a new bot please? or update code? THANKS GUYSSS ;)Lancer AOE Spam with no hurt hands needed. Using autohotkey.in Trove Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=reppin;10978057]Ok,I wont lie I have been playing the lancer since it came out and wow. I have over 33k damage non buffed with 83k hp. When fully buffed and in my big form I have over 98k damage per swing that's 1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.