Posts by Cynic
2,038 posts total, newest first.
November shootingin Art & Graphic Design - These are really good. Love the contrast between the shadowed tree and the hillside background in the first.
Offtopic: Nice to see people like @Mr.Seyeko (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/member.php?u=960731) and @Ryan (http:/Aviatein General - [QUOTE=iTzSeyeko;9046745]If anyone wants an invite i have 4 left.[/QUOTE]
*cough* You know how we used to talk when I was here more? *cough* hint hint *cough*Dat 5 years.in Art & Graphic Design - I vaguely remember you, you didn't post much in my time here, but I saw you a few times.What Y'all Look Like?in General - [QUOTE=iTzSeyeko;9034716]
Wanna pm me that site?
getting sick of MPGH lately too, with all the hate and flame every where.. there is basically no support anymore or friendly people.
and people wonder why i lash out at AGE Pleasein General - It's a sad reflection on the state of my life that I joined this site when I was 12, looking for crossfire hacks.
I'm 16 if that was too hard for you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.