Posts by AnimeLover~
10 posts total, newest first.
Price Check on 2008 accountin Marketplace Price Check / Questions - 20-25$? I personally wouldn't go any higher. Some desperate people might go for an exaggerated price, but I wouldn't count on that.Evolved Shadow Guard - There is no Myselfin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Never mind lol. I figured it out eventually. /close thread please.Evolved Shadow Guard - There is no Myselfin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Hey there! Basically, in order to get "There is no Myself" for Evolved Shadow Guard, you have to kill the monster at /join chaoslord. The thing is, I haven't really bothered with all of the previous quests/areas/chaos loAlpha Pirate/ Beta Berserker + morein Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - Added you on Skype.Alpha Pirate/WITCH/VAMPIRE/Shadow/Hex/Blood/Fiend/Voidin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Selling / Trading / Buying - How has nobody noticed this is a scam...?
Just how obvious can you get? I mean, you could have AT LEAST equipped a different class when taking the in-game screenshot (*cough* Darkside Rank 5 *cough*) or kept your whole
Showing the 5 most recent posts.