Posts by ORKROE
9 posts total, newest first.
Wallhack, maybe Chams, and speed hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Whats the point in wallhack? It's nt like you can shoot through walls.... It's basiclly chams. Well, at least this works.GUI CleanArms v0.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - This isn't helping.... I D/C 5 seconds when I go into a game.[Fixed][XP Version] Wallhack,working Chams, and extrasin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - As Soon As I get inot the game with chams/Wallhack I D/C. If that happens to you maybe try to get the d3d9.dll from System32 Folder.[PATCHED]Vista+Windows 7 Only. Chamsin Combat Arms Discussions - I D/C at Login Screen. As soon as I finish in typing in my parents It D/Cs. I'm running in Windows 95 Compatibility and I have a windows 2000. I heard most hacks only work with 95.[Release] Working Chams [Need Bypass]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I get to choose my server, but when I go to choose my channel I D/C. I'm on Windows 2000 and tried different compatibillity modes an still crash.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.