Posts by Exotiq
44 posts total, newest first.
How Do I Incorporate My Bypass?in C++/C Programming - So I have a menu hack with a couple of hacks, and I found this bypass:
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/28-warrock-international-hacks/99751-addies-bypass-bytes.html
How do I add it to my hack?
I replaced my old bypass wMPGH Public Hook 11/6/09 (ALL OS)in WarRock - International Hacks - Says "Failed to inject" and I'm just about to try the other injector.
Edit: 32bit injector injected, crashed once a game started.MPGH Public Hook 11/6/09 (ALL OS)in WarRock - International Hacks - Sweetness, they made anti-kick VIP?
That's awesome, and I love how fast this hack is updated.
Thanks so much for supplying us people who don't make hacks with hacks.
One question about the two added injectors, dHacks w/out anti-kick.in WarRock - International Hacks - When I am playing legit, or even playing with unvisible hacks, I hate to have a superjumper. It ruins the game(yes I know this is slightly hypocritical). Anti-kick should be VIP only along with OPK, etc. Gets really annoViruz D3D Small Pub Updatedin WarRock - International Hacks - Lul- nice job anyway.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.