Posts by ansnoussi
7 posts total, newest first.
Ultimate magicarp sniper | Necrobot configuration | 1000+ magicarp candy per hourin Pokemon Go Tips, Tricks, & Tutorials - the download link doesn't work! fix plz!When get bannedin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - wow! i can feel you anger over here bobo
XD!! what a lovely community ! :)When get bannedin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=xray25;11263142]Haha I'm more than double the age of most people on here and have my own kids, and I'm not banned so get rekt[/QUOTE]
being old means nothing, plus, doesn't matter if u'r banned or not, the fact isWhen get bannedin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - [QUOTE=xray25;11258605]Good, it was mostly the kids that fucked up online in 1,30 , I'm glad[/QUOTE]
then it must your turn next; kid! :)When get bannedin Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussions - just for the matter of fact, I didn't actually bought this game, i'm still under 18, and no one i know have paypal (i'm from tunisia)
so I hacked a paypal account and bought it,
but for the moment i can't do so because
Showing the 5 most recent posts.