Posts by DestinyAmazon
26 posts total, newest first.
I'm not a scammerin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Josh;11035031]Alright, so that means you can go to the store or buy an Amazon gift card online in order to refund him, because obviously he does not want the refunds, just money.[/QUOTE]
Here are two screenshots fI'm not a scammerin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Flengo;11034228]I don't understand. You're saying you don't have a PayPal account but you took payment in some form still. Refund back using the method that was used to pay you.
I know Amazon so 5 free refunds isI'm not a scammerin Staff Disputes - [QUOTE=Josh;11030563]If you are going to take full responsibility for your actions, you would pay jamesthong515 what you owe him, and take a couple of months on a market blacklist. Alternatively, you can take full responI'm not a scammerin Staff Disputes - Josh I did try to complete the refunds but I failed, it happens. That's why I offered him 5 free refunds because I couldn't give his money back. He said yes first, and then changed his mind. Today btw, I spoke with him aI'm not a scammerin Staff Disputes - Josh This is the link of the report he made on me: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1029071
And I don't accept PayPal, I just forgot to tell the guy who made me the photo so I kept it that way, and when I tal
Showing the 5 most recent posts.