Posts by bug_NOT_ME
264 posts total, newest first.
Possible new Xtrap Bypassin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Who is Mr.A? >.>
@kmanev073 (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/735677-kmanev073.html)
Works, as It would seem to come from another hack.
@[P]owne[D] (http://www.mpgh.net/forum/members/593910--p-owne-d-.html)
That Dll hacks not working?in CrossFire Help - Ok, I compiled the Azobix and Luke's bases and wanted to see what would happen. I renamed them to sxs.dll (and obviously placed them in the CF folder) and I don't see a message box that should be there when it loads.
WhLol ! Look ...in CrossFire Discussions - Quick observation..
Superbatman
What's that TP thing on the hud to the bottom left? I've never seen it before 0.0Weapon Hacksin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=ghattas8;5318262]sorry guys but any help plz???
is it working already or no?
tell me if i did something wrong
-------
i copy one .dll file and renew it with the old one already and started the game
and i went inPossible new Xtrap Bypassin CrossFire Hack Coding / Programming / Source Code - Ok some very magical "XtrapBypass.exe" appeared in my CF today.
I found it odd that it just appeared, out of the blue.
Anyways, decompiled it (oh noes, I broke an agreement to do so)..
I took a few things out so you'l
Showing the 5 most recent posts.